Wednesday, November 12, 2008

just a glimpse into what i have been doing!

So it has been a while since i have posted a paragraph or two about my life. I have had alot of good times and some bad sine my last post. I now am doing really good in my math class that my math teacher has me helping the kids that needed help or dont understand the concept. I have also made alot more friends alex,jason,clayton,joey,rayce,sam,parker,corey,charlie,tanner,caden,and nick. As you can probably figure they are all boys. I am missing some of my friends that moved that were my true best friends because the person I thought was my best friend is really showing no signs that she really is. she is so caught up in herself, being popular,and her boyfriend. She has lied to me, she has tried to controll me, she has been ignoring me, she is talking and doing things not suteable for twelve year olds. Mabey you would think that I have high expectations or that I am just to uptight but if you knew you would understand. So I am doing drama as my extra class in school and to tell you it isnt that bad. I am learning to come out of my shell and I am learning to not worry about other people watching you because they are not always thinking what you think they are. I also learned that you can never have you butt facing the audience. Also I have learned how to work with others (even if they are annoying). Joey still roxz my world. He is cool and he jokes alot. well thats about it.

No comments: