I am: Jordan hear me roar
I think: about everything
I know: something you dont
I want: snow to go away
I have: 2 annoying sisters
I dislike: people who dont have a sense of humor
I miss: matt and mason and pam
I fear: spiders
I feel: angry no reason just do
I hear: music
I smell: like crap havent showered yet
I crave: cheese bambinos and watermelon
I cry: as long as it takes
I search: for answars
I wonder: about life
I regret: nothing yet
I wish: I can grow up be success full and start my own family
I love: too many people
I care: for all who cant care for themselves and for who cares for others
I always: leave no man behind
I worry: too much.
I am not: old enough to drive
I remeber: more than I care to.
I believe: in the church of jesus christ of latter day saints
I sing: all day all day
I don't: like animal and children abusers
I argue: when do i not
I write: blogs
I win: in my mind
I lose: my mind with my sisters
I listen: you name it
I don't understand: world history maps
I can usually be found:home, room, school, church
I need: find something to do
I forget: everything
I am happy: when i have my music
I tag: Mom that is the only person who hasnt done it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment