Monday, December 22, 2008
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas! I just wanted to blog about how I hate the snow! I am so annoyed already. But I am excited for christmas so I can go and hand out with family even when they are judging other people there. Even on christmas people judge but it is their problem. So I know some what of what I am going to get no thanks to baby. She jumps to see who is outside through the window and she jumps on and over the gifts and she has ripped two of my presents. I promice I didnt open them you can tell it was riped. We are going to go to granny peg legs for christmas eve. and we are going to exchange gifts with the holverson family. Tyson is home for christmas for the month so I am excited. MERRY CHRISTMAS=!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment